so, the week wasn't all about work. we managed to have some fun, too. We headed to the beach, a few parks, the farmer's market, the children's museum, & had a picnic. After a week of Daddy being on vacation and celebrating birthdays...we all need a nap. Lucky for William he can sleep in the car:) PS Look at how big our baby looks in his seat. he gets to face forward now that he is 1.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
fun in the sun (partly sunny)
so, the week wasn't all about work. we managed to have some fun, too. We headed to the beach, a few parks, the farmer's market, the children's museum, & had a picnic. After a week of Daddy being on vacation and celebrating birthdays...we all need a nap. Lucky for William he can sleep in the car:) PS Look at how big our baby looks in his seat. he gets to face forward now that he is 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun week. I love the sun hats!
A WEEK OFF filled with HONEY do.s!!
I love it.
Do you rent Dale out?
Anyhizzle, loved checking in on you via the net. great pictorials.
p.s. I just noticed we have the same first song on our playlist. I found it while searching for the BABY BORROWER's theme song. We have great taste.
Post a Comment