As I am posting I am realizing the camera did not make it out of it's case on Christmas morning. We do have 15 mins. of video, but no pics. How sad? :(
Over the holiday daddy made us biscuts and gravey @ Grandpa and Grandma's house...YUM! The rest of the pics are WAM and some Christmas toys.
We had a wonderful Christmas and are always sad to see it come to an end. We hope to keep the Christmas spirit all year long. Looking forward to 2009 and all of the possibilities it holds!



4 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy 2009! Miss you all and hope you have a safe, healthy, and happy new year!
Oh, how I miss all of those fun little toys on Christmas morning. Abby's apron that matches her doll is so sweet... did someone make it for her?
Happy 2009!
My goodness, those are some pretty cute kids.
Looks like you guys had a good time. I can't believe how big our boys are getting! Time goes by so quickly. We need to get together sometime soon. Kinsley's always asking about Abby.
Post a Comment