Our Baby turned 2. yes, 2! I have to say it more then once to even believe it. I guess he is not a baby anymore. Sad. William loves Elmo, "guys", sports, and music. "guys" are Matthew's lego people. He prefers they have guns...ugh. He is really good at making shooting noises...ugh, again.
We had record heat the day before and day of his birthday so his day got changed up a bit. We started at the beach w/ fun friends. Then had a chicken dinner complete w/ cupcakes. 1/2 elmo and 1/2 star wars as we celebrated both birthdays w/ grandparents and 2 aunts.
William was able to stay cool in great summer attire, a diaper. I am sure that is the last year to get away w/ it:)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday, William! I wish I could have popped in for one of those chocolate cupcakes...
Post a Comment