It's official....Matthew is a Kindergartener! What a great day. Matthew loved the bus and we were so proud of his bravery. He thought "Kindergarten is not so bad. It's not as fun as I thought it would be. It is not very artsy, but it is good." When we asked him if he met any new friends he said "I don't even need friends at this school." "Why is that?" we asked. "The playground isn't very big" was his response. We have no idea why that is his reasoning, but as long as he is happy:)
Mom is going to survive. She didn't eat or sleep most of the week and she still holds back the tears at the bus stop. She has only called the school one time....however, she has a great connection in the school office and has used that about 20X in 2 days:) She will be volunteering, but the teacher asked her to not come into the class until Oct. UGH....that seems like a long time from now.



2 comments:
He looks so grown up! And I remember that "wait until October" rule...Picnic Point had it too. Brutal! Did you go to Dana's first day of school Mom's breakfast? I missed that this year.
You are cute. Wait for his first OUCH REPORT. Mackenzie has had two already.
You are a very cute mom and I am glad I know you.
Post a Comment