for those of you who have not read or heard about the amazing Nielson family from Arizona... you are missing out. They have inspired me to be a little nicer, be a little more "live in the moment", be a little healthier, and most of all be a little more grateful! I am grateful today for their amazing family who is an inspiration to so many.
so here is a funny story from our house that I hope will put a smile on your face -
Dale was putting the kids to bed and Abby told him "sometimes I hear a voice in my head when you are reading stories" he told her "Abby, that is your imagination" she said"no daddy. my imagination is in my brain! this voice is in my head" Dale sent her to bed and came to me and said "should we be worried?" I thought for a second and remembered that in Primary they were talking about prayer and the Holy Ghost and how sometimes the Holy Ghost is like a little voice which prompts us to make good choices. thank goodness for Abby and her fun stories. Life is GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for the smile. Tell Dale he doesn't need to worry until those "voices" are coming from text messages on her cell phone!
I love Nie Nie too! That is the cutest story! I love it when they say something that makes you realize they really are listening to what we're saying all the time.
Michelle,
I read NieNie every morning. I respect and admire everything she represents.
Now, CJane is what I start every morning with. It puts my heart in the right place for the day, shifts my perspective and makes my soul smile, ache and be grateful.
Have you seen the Tshirts on recovery site? Back to you, that is a great story. Dale's probably just concerned he has passed the voices in his head down to his daughter.
Post a Comment