Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the end!



Go BUCKY!

Thanks to all of our WI loved ones for making our vacation so wonderful. Special thanks to the owner's of the bed and breakfast we stayed at for most of the week.... we greatly enjoyed the amenities and sight seeing. (aka as Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Karen)

Thanks to Grandma Glenda for delivering us to and from the airport and taking time off of work to spend time w/ us.

Thanks to Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Steve for a rent free vehicle, meals, sight seeing, etc. Thanks also for including us in so many ways in your special wedding week.

Thanks to Grandma Ruth for being such a wonderful loving giving person. We loved spending time with you and are inspired to strive for love and joy in our life in our 80's as you do in yours!

We enjoyed time with so many family members and friends. Many of whom who made time in busy lives to spend time w/ us.

We love you and miss you - WAM FAM

3 comments:

Zimboys said...

And I heard that William does have a fracture? I just had that feeling- sorry if I scared you, but I'm glad you got him checked out and on the way to a healthy happy boy again!

Elder Richards said...

WOW I am impressed they would stand by him, my kids would have screamed! Looks like your trip was great. It is nice to go see family!

Michele' said...

Looks like your family had a great trip. What cute pics! Hope William is doing better. I'll call and chat sometime this week.