Tuesday, October 14, 2008

vacation day 5




This was one of the best days....spending the day with Great Grandma Ruth. She made the best lunch followed by mommy's fave dessert - yellow cake w/ peanut butter frosting. William had his first and new favorite cookie - Great Grandma's sugar cookie - YUM!

WAM played with tried and true toys from the basement and the "toy" closet. We got to tour the fire station where Uncle Steve is the Fire Chief and matthew got to try on Grandpa's fire hat.

in case any one is wondering.... I have the BEST Grandmother. i hope I turn out to be 1/2 the lady she is! I am so glad my kids have the chance to spend time w/ her...wish it could be more.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Your grandma is beautiful. I envy you the time you spent with her.
Would you consider posting that peanut butter frosting recipe?