Tuesday, October 14, 2008

vacation day 1



Here we are in the great outdoors in the N. woods. rest assured Grandpa and Grandma do not ROUGH it. the camper has all the ammenities. all my kids cared about was smores and fishing. However, mom and dad loved the indoor plumbing and sunday football on TV:)
I think the 1st day was one of the kids faves as they are still talking about the fire and the fish. Grandpa uses live bait and that alone was exciting. William did not have the best first day as he fell off the bed and broke his collar bone. He was a trooper! The DR. said it is the most common break and not much you can do for it. due to the break he was forced to walk .... he is officially a toddler.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I think Matthew's tongue rivals Gene Simmons...
and I am sorry to hear about William. That must have been very scarey, for him and for you.